Shapewear that doesn't roll

In the second post I would like to show you other examples of lingerie from an online shop with shapewear. If you are going to a bigger event and you want to look perfect, I recommend modeling underwear, which you can buy online. There you will find various types, colors and models of underwear, there is really a very large selection.

I showed you in my last post tummy shaper. Which can be extremely sexy and hide imperfections very well. I hope you found something for yourself.

***

Today I would like to show you shapewear that doesn't roll. It will be perfect, for example, under a dress.

1. At first glance, there is a teddy that is one-piece. It covers the belly, slims the waist and protects the thighs from chafing. I believe that this is a good alternative for people who would like their stomach to look flat. Body is available in many colors and sizes.

2. My second proposal is a 2-in-1 bodysuit. They can be worn as two-piece underwear, or with a waist belt, thanks to which you can gain a wasp waist. This body also enlarges the buttocks, making them larger and slightly lifted. The body can be purchased in two colors as well as in many sizes.

 3. The last, third proposal is a one-piece body with a cut-out for the bust. Slims the belly, waist and thighs. It makes there is no chance of chafing on the thighs, so you can comfortably wear skirts on hot days. Bodysuits can be purchased in two colors and several sizes.


If you haven't had a chance to familiarize yourself with the store's assortment yet, I cordially invite everyone to the website. I hope that I encourage you to buy one of the slimming underwear. I also had the opportunity to get to know slimming body and I am very happy with it. I've always wanted to hide my belly, sides and waist, and that's how the teddy works. 

What do you think about this type of slimming underwear?

Or maybe you've already had the opportunity to wear such a bodysuit?

We encourage you to speak on the topic :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za każdy komentarz, za każdy poświęcony czas czytając mojego bloga. Jeśli Ci się blog podoba miło mi będzie jak mnie zaobserwujesz. Możesz zostawić linka do swojego bloga z chęcią zajrzę.
Bardzo cenię sobie bardziej rozbudowane komentarze, szczere opinie na temat mojego bloga oraz notek.